- Remove the battery cover and insert 6 x AA batteries.
- Using the key slots provided, mount Parka to the wall or any flat surface in front of where the vehicle will be parked.
- Make sure Parka is mounted with the LED’s visible from the driver’s seat and that the sensors line up with the number plate.
Park the Vehicle
- Drive the vehicle to its final parker position.
- Use a second person outside the vehicle to help position the vehicle if needed
- Press the calibrate button on the front of Parka once the vehicle is in the parked position.
- This teaches Parka to know that the final position of the vehicle must be.
Test Your Parka
- Park your vehicle to test Parka
- As you approach Parka, you will notice the LED’s light up from bottom to top. The colours will change from blue to red.
- When the LED’s reach red, the vehicle will be in its final position.